Monday, March 2, 2015

It's Official…I've Moved!



For some time I've gone back and forth about if I'm still writing here at A Journey or if I'm moving to a new location and I've finally decided it is time to move. Please join me at my new blog/website here….

If you're not sure you are on my email list please go here to subscribe for the occasional news, notes and tips… when I am able to publish it. 

Namaste, my friends! 

Thank you always, always for sharing the journey!

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the new website/blog and hope you'll introduce yourself there or follow me on twitter here. 

Always, always look for the light…

Susan :) 


2 comments:

LadyJtalks said...

just stopping in here myself. Life is busy and full for the most part. I miss sometimes the days of daily interaction with so many, though glad to be where I am in life also. Good to see you and did go to your site to read. had to log in somehow to leave message. Will try to catch up more.

Susan Kingsley-Smith said...

LadyJ...it's great to hear that life is good and you've moved to a new stage where you are happy! Thank you for finding my new site..if you want to forward me your email I'll set you up an account. I've heard from a couple of folks they are having some issues and I apologize for that. you can forward your email to me at susankingsleysmith@gmail.com Hope to see you there!