Thursday, September 23, 2010

Susan's Story: Guest Post at Emerging From Broken "Turning Points and Emotional Healing"

Nice to meet you!

Share


Today I've been honored to share part of my story with the readers of Darlene Ouimets blog Emerging From Broken.  Here is an excerpt of today's post  "Turning Points and Emotional Healing"...

"When I finally was able to make peace with the past I could write a new ending to the story and claim what was rightfully mine - me." ~ Susan Smith August 26, 2010


Darlene Ouimet is also a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and invited me to share part of my journey and how I was able to find my way through the darkness of childhood trauma and learn to live beyond PTSd, depression and dissociation. 


I'd like to invite you to drop by to Darlene's Blog, Emerging From Broken to read today's post.


In the next post here at A Journey we'll finish up our series about learning to live our own truth with the post "To Thine Own Self Be True"...you can find parts 1 and 2 in this link.



Thank you for choosing to share your journey with me today! 

No comments: