Monday, November 7, 2011

When



Photo Credit


When I believed I was worthless I did not value others or myself.

When I believed I was to blame for the past that haunted me I could not envision embracing my future.

When I believed I was powerless I was forever alone. 

When I believed the world was only dark – I could not find my light.

When I believed I was broken I believed I could not be repaired.

When I believed I was diseased I believed I could never be well.

When I believed I was "disordered" from the inside out I believed I was defective, rotted and spoiled from the deepest core of my being.

And when I began to believe in me...

I began to believe I could fly.

And when I began to believe I could fly...

Is when I began to find my wings. 

~

You are 

enough. 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you SO MUCH for this......It went straight to my heart, as all your posts do.......Many many Blessings! M.A.

Unknown said...

M.A......you are so very welcome!

Sending much light and love,

Susan:)

"' said...

Your posts are so sincere(I realise i may have said this before, but it only says how true it is). Thank you. This relieved me so much!

Unknown said...

Apeetha....I am so glad you find something to speak to you and bring you peace here today:)

Thank you for sharing the path today!

Susan