Monday, May 21, 2012

From the Archives....Letting Life Unfold Naturally

Learning to let life unfold...
naturally:)

Sometimes I like to go back and revisit the archives....so today...a few posts on the idea of learning to live in acceptance and letting go of controlling the outcome...


From Sunday March 10, 2010....Choosing to Trust Life was an exploration into how learning to trust myself instead of being dependent on others empowered me to see that I could live in a place of ease. Learning to recognize how I was trying to influence and control others and other circumstances was the beginning of learning to recognize where my power truly lies.

Tuesday May 4, 2010....To Let Life Unfold....Naturally is a post about the awareness that in learning to let others control themselves and their destiny...freed me to control mine.


Sunday August 11, 2011...Looking for Happy in all the Wrong Places.... is a post telling the story behind how learning to let go...most often gave me what I was looking for all along.

Friday September 23, 2011...Learning to Let Life Unfold Naturally....Learning to see that it was my need to control people places and things that was the source of the constant drama in my life....is how I learned to let go.

Learning to "see" the things in me that kept me from a life of ease was the beginning of learning to let go and the result was that I could finally live.

Yup.

Getting a life....

Meant learning to let go of everyone else's:)

Uh hum....

Scary at first but....

This was one of those "truths"...

That set me free.

XOXO

Susan:)

Seek Knowledge, find Wisdom, live your Truth! Go here www.empoweringsolutionsnow.com to register to get more empowering solutions in your inbox and be on the list to receive my gift to you, my first ebook when it is published: Empowering Solutions: From the Beginning.

2 comments:

Project Tara said...

I loved reading the linked post titles -- strung together they make a sweet little verse!

Unknown said...

Hi Tara! Good to see you and thanks! I'm glad you liked this look into the archives!!

Susan:)