Friday, September 23, 2011

Learning To Let Life Unfold Naturally



Photo Credit

As a survivor of really bad things, change was something that easily could put me off center and feeling discombobulated. I would fight it and struggle to maintain my current state of existence. One of the problems with this though was that it often brought a lot of drama and conflict to my life and relationships as in my fear of change I tried to control people places and things that I really had no control over. I found an empowering solution in learning to recognize this and in doing so I saw that I could begin to relax, release control and allow life to unfold naturally.

Join the Facebook Empowering Solutions Community and receive my daily bite size notes about the healing journey in your FB stream....click here to "like" the ES community:) 

Enjoy creating your own "best day" each and every day! 

Thank you for sharing the journey! 

No comments: