Thursday, October 14, 2010

I see the Light in You...

Namaste

I see the light in you that is the light in me.
Share


This quote came to me via some friends on Facebook recently.....and I wanted to share it with you...

'May today there be peace within. 


May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. 


May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. 


May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. 


May you be content with yourself just the way you are. 


Let this knowledge settle into your bones and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love....


It is there for each and every one of us"


~Unknown





I wish for each of you that which you wish for yourself.....:) 

In appreciation of your presence in my journey and support of your dreams!

Namaste:)


You may enjoy this post....Yes. You Can. 

2 comments:

Patricia Singleton said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing it. Namaste to you too. I love that word and its meaning. I have it made out of plastic canvas and hanging over the entrance to my dining room.

Unknown said...

You are so welcome Patricia! And me too! I'd of course heard the term through out my life but once I understood the meaning of it - it has become my favorite greetings!