Monday, March 5, 2012

The Issue is not the issue


Sometimes I think...

My. god.

Shouldn't I be done with this by now? 

And the answer of course?

Is....no.

Life.

Is.

Part of life is knowing that the journey is not about arriving...

But about the journey.

Its not in doing it right

But about doing it. 

And when things come up...

as they do

knowing that no matter the issue at hand

the issue is really about

knowing I know how to handle the issue. 

Seeing myself as complete and capable to push past the roadblocks life throws me is the beginning of creating my "best life"...

Whats my "best life"?

The one I choose.

Every day.
~

The secret is not that I believe in you - but that you believe in yourself. 


Although...


I do believe in you:) 


In hearts, sparkles magic and music....


Susan 

Seek Knowledge, find Wisdom, live your Truth!  
 Go here www.empoweringsolutionsnow.com to register for Project 360 

No comments: